If you ever washed your car then you know that it can be a tedious task. There are a lot of areas you need to pay attention to, of course, if you want to do it properly. Our 10 step car wash is especially important when cleaning the car after the winter, because there is a lot of dirt and sold buildup that need to be removed to prevent corrosion.
1. First step is to wash visible dirt with high pressure water. Pay special attention to areas where dirt accumulates the most like wheel arches. Take your time and remove dirt completely, along with the leftover salt from the winter roads.
2. After prewash, you need to soap up entire car by hand. Use the gentle sponge so you don’t damage the paint. Make sure you pay attention to even the smallest details like door handles.
3. When you rinse the soap, you can use some of the specialty products for paint protection. After you applied them, wipe them off with a soft cloth.
4. Plastic surfaces are next. After the good wash you can use some of the products indented just for this. Good product for plastic will make it look like new.
5. Now you need to polish and wax your car. If you are not familiar with this, you can leave this part to professionals, but you can try to do it yourself, by doing one panel at the time.
If you want prevent major damage to paint, this is the way to go.
6. Now it’s time to wash all the glass surfaces. Since, for example, dirty windshield can decrease visibility, safety can be jeopardizes. That’s why it’s important do to this thoroughly.
7. Interior is next. Start with vacuuming the seats first, then go to carpets and dash. Compressed air can be also very useful, you can use it to get the dirt out of all the creases. Don’t forget the seats as well.
8. After you cleaned the interior use the shine product which will also protect the plastics inside from damaging sun rays.
9. This step is optional, but if you want to clean your car thoroughly, you need to wash the carpets. It is best to use the dry soap, but you can do this step as you wish.
10. Lastly, buy a product for rubber protection, and apply it to door seals and wiper blades. Get separate product for tires which will make them look like new.